Banking Awareness Study material PDF- RuPay Card System and E-banking/Net banking/Online Bnaking:
Important point about RuPay card:
- RuPAY Card is the Indian domectics card network established by national Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
- As you know that RuPay Card project had been issued by Indian bank association (IBA) the approval by central bank Of India.
- National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) had a plan to provide a full range of card payment service include the various card like RuPay ATM, RuPAy Micro ATM, Debit, Prepaid and other card which will be accept in India as well as Foreign country.
- The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) would be able to approach those financial institutions who have not been issuing any payment card at all more specifically for Regional Rural bank and Urban Co-operative bank.
- After then All Public Sector Undertaking banks to prepare join RuPay System by the end of Year 2012.
- Then NPCI organization has been issued RuPay based Debit card can be used by the consumer on the internet form in 2012.
- Government of India has been launched india’s first domestic Payment card network, Which is called as RuPay card.
Importantance of RuPay card:
- To reduce the overall transaction cost and develop products appropriate for financial inclusion.
- RuPay card, Reduce overall transaction cost for the banks in India by introducing competition to international card scheme.
- RuPay card provides card payment service option to many banks that are currently not eligible for card issuance under the eligibility criteria of international card scheme.
- After grow up RuPay card scheme, Build environment where by payment information of the country remains within country.
Banking Awareness study material – About E-Banking/Online banking/Internet banking:
Some important point about E-Banking/online banking/Internet banking:
- E-banking is known as electronics banking as well as virtual banking
- E-Banking is like e-business in banking sectors all over world.
- It is also known as “Virtual Banking and “Online banking” in all over world.
- E-banking is very helpful for bank’s customers, it was involves information technology based banking facilities.
- E-banking service is fully fill based on Information Technology, Under Information Technology (IT). The Internet banking services are derived by way of a customer-controlled system.
- The bank’s customer no need to visit bank’s branch for any query related to banking facilities.
There are many popular services covered under the E-Banking:
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Smart Card
- Electronics Fund Transfer (EFT) System
- Cheque Truncation System (CTS)
- Mobile banking
- Internet banking
- Telephone banking
Benefit of E- banking:
- Bill payment Service
- Fund Transfer
- Credit card Customer
- Railway bill
- Investing Through virtual banking
- Recharging Prepaid and postpaid mobile
- Daily Life like shopping
- RTGS Fund Transfer
- Online payment of taxes
Advantage of E-banking/Internet banking/Electronics banking:
- Check your transaction at any time without need to visit bank branch.
- Account balance enquiry
- Cheque book request
- Cheque status enquiry
- Cheque Confirmation
- Fund Transfer Between one account to other account
- Credit/Debit alert any time
- Track Spending