Staff Selection Commission has extended its last date of registration for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Examination. Every year SSC invites applications for Combined Graduate Level Examination for the recruitment of various posts in Income Tax Departments, and other under government jobs. Last date for the registration for CGL was May 27, 2015 earlier which is now extended to June 9,2015. Candidates who could not apply for CGL 2015 can now register for the same. Part-1 registraion is open till June 9, 2015 and PART-II registration will be open till June 11, 2015. Candidates who have completed PART-I registration can only proceed to PART-II.
Education Qualification for various SSC CGL posts:
- For Assistant Posts :- Graduation from Recognized University
- For SI in CBI :- Graduation
- For Inspector Post :- Graduation
- For Inspector (Income Tax | AEO in DoE) Posts :- Graduation
- For Inspector in Divisional Accountant Posts :- Graduation
- For Auditor, Accountant , Junior Accountant Posts :- Graduation
- For Statistical investigator Posts :- Graduation Degree from statistics as One of the Main Subject
Candidates who are in final year are not eligible for the SSC CGL 2015.
Steps for Online Application:
- Logon to ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Examination
- Select PART-I registration
- Now click on Apply
- Fill your details
- Check your filled data
- And continue for the PART-II
- Keep a passport sized digital photograph and scanned photo of your signature ready for PART-II regiatration.
- Upload photo and signature
- Make Payment
- And Submit
- Once you have submitted the PART-II registration you can View/Download application form
- Remember registration number for future purposes.
Apply now for it and we will bw back here with some notes and necessary reading documents for SSC CGL 2015. Keep visiting for other updates about SSC-CGL 2015. We are happy to serve you.