Hello dear readers we are glad to inform you that aryavrat gramin bank has invited applications for its for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.They can apply online from 16-1-2015 to 31-1-2015.other details are given below:-
Total Number of Post:
|Sr. No.||Grade name||POSTS|
|1||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||12|
- for Officer Scale – II candidates age should be above 21 and below 32 years
- Between 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable for other
- Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I & Officer Scale II (General Banking & IT),
- MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer).
- Selection will be made first on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014
- Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have scores as given below.
|Srl No.||Name of the post||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD|
|1||Officer scale-1||70 & PLUS||80 & PLUS|
|2||Officer scale- 2 (GBO,IT & MO)||70 & PLUS||80 & PLUS|
|3||Office assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & PLUS||80 & PLUS|
HOW TO APPLY for ARYAVART BANK Recruitment 2015:
(1.) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website link provide www.aryavart-rrb.com
(2) Candidates should have their valid email ID and mobile number
(3) Click on the link “Recruitment” button on banks website.
(4) thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification,
(5) Take a printout of the Fee Payment Challan.
(6) Click on “Submit “button.
(7) Aspirant takes a hard copy of the payment challan for future use.
1) Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2015.
2) Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 31-01-2015.
3) Last Date for Reprint: 15-02-2015.
List of abbreviations:
GBO – general banking officers
IT- Information technology dept
MO- Marketing officers
Click here to online official bank challan form for officer
Click here to online challan bank for office assistant