IBPS (Institute for Banking Personnel Selection) conducted online examination for the post of Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks today (19 Sept, 2015) in both morning and evening shifts. Candidates who appeared in today’s exam can check some General Awareness questions asked in today’s exam in both shifts. IBPS is conducting RRB Office assistants online examination tomorrow also. So, candidates who are going to appear in examination tomorrow can check the pattern and type of questions asked in today’s paper. By this web page you can check Seat allotment 2018 as well as previous year question paper.
Here we are providing you some questions asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant exams. Check below questions and prepare for your upcoming IBPS RRB Assistant exams.
- Who wrote the book “Five Year Old Billionaire”? Ans: Onkar Kishan Khullar
- What is the full form of MSME? Ans: Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
- Which day is announced as National Handloom Day? Ans: August 7
- Who is the chairman of India Oscar Jury? Ans: Amol Palekar
- When was Hindi adopted as the official language of Constituent assembly? Ans: September 14, 1949
- Federal Reserve Bank is the central bank of which country? Ans: United States
- What is the currency of Greece? Ans: Euro
- What is the present CRR (Cash Reserve Ratio)? ANs: 4%
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. Headquarters of BIS are located in which city? Ans: New Delhi
- Tata conglomerate, has acquired a stake in which of the chinese company? Ans. Xiaomi Technologies
- Which country celebrated it’s 50th Independence Day on Aug 9? Ans: Singapore
- Which is the first Zero-Carbon planned city in the world? Where is it located? Ans: Masdar City, United Arab Emirates
- Who is the father of Indian Constitution? Ans: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- What does SIDBI stands for? Ans: Small Industries Development Bank of India
- “Tunnel of Time” is an autobiography of Indian cartoonist. Who is that cartoonist? Ans: R. K. Laxman
- At least 29 people were killed and over 60 injured in a stampede during the Mahapushkaram, a Hindu religious bathing festival on the Godavari river bank. Where is this place located? Ans: Andhra Pradesh
- Where is Karbonn Mobile Manufacturing plant located? Ans: Noida, U.P.
- After how much time deposit accounts become unclaimed? Ans: 10 years
- Where is Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary located? Ans: Goa, India
- Which city will host 2022 Winter Olympics? Ans: Beijing, China
- Which article of Indian Constitution is related to Abolition of titles? Ans. Article 18
These are some questions asked in today’s paper. We will update more questions from later shift. You can check more questions from previous papers asked in IBPS RRB PO Exam 2015 and other IBPS Exams.