LIC AAO exam review and analysis 13 March 2016
LIC AAO exam review 13 March 2016, LIC AAO exam analysis 13 March 2016, LIC AAO exam review and examination analysis status. The Life Insurance Corporation of India conducted LIC AAO Exam on 13th March 2016. This written exam was scheduled to conduct in 2 slots Morning at 8:30 A.M and Afternoon at 12: 45 P.M. Seat Allotment 2018
The candidates who have attended the examination on the following dates 12, 13 March 2016 can know their doubts and get them solved by checking examination pattern and solving process done for the LIC AAO 5 and 6 date examination process. Answer key will be available at official website. The bank selection was purely based on the aptitude test this (Assistant Administrative Officer) examination is done for 700 posts across the country with many examination centers.
The selections process is purely based o the performance of the candidate in the written test and personal interview. One who qualifies the examination will be forwarded to the personal interview and later secure the jo0b when ther clear the interview. For Admit cards and all further details keep visiting the official page.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
In exam, 160 questions were asked which were segregated under five sections namely Mathematics (quant), Reasoning, English, GAS and Computer. The English was easy and super qualifying for scoring good marks. The reasoning and Quant carries 3 marks per question whereas GA and computer carries 2 marks each
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph)– 2 sets (10 questions)
- Number series– 5 questions
- Quadratic equations– 5 questions
- Other topics (Percentages, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, boat, Profit/Loss, probability, etc.)– 10 questions
This examination consists of the following topics and has the weight age of the questions as following and one should attempt minimum questions to qualify the section with sectional cutoff.
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Circular arrangement (8 men sitting outside n inside) – 5 questions
- Row arrangement (seating north n south) – 5 questions
- Puzzles – 2 sets (10 questions)
- coding-decoding, blood relation etc., – 5 questions
- Reading Comprehension– 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test– 10 questions
- Error spotting– 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement– 5 questions
- Paragraph jumbling – 5 questions
- Fillers– 5 questions with double spacing
General Awareness Section
The current affairs questions will be asked only of last 2-3 months before the examination. LIC AAO exam may also go with general
The section is moderate and this section has the questions which are based on topics like computer basics, Software-Hardware, Networking, Applications, DBMS, internet, E-Mail, etc. Complete basic level questions will be asked in the examination.
LIC AAO Expected Cut-offs.
Basing on the previous questions papers and examination patterns the expected cutoff for LIC AAO 2016 might be according to the category and it majorly depends on factors like number of students attended the examination and number of centers allotted for the examination.
- General category – 220-230
- OBC category – 210-220
LIC AAO exam result and Expected cut off 2016: The Life Insurance corporation limited (LIC) organization had been successfully conducted LIC AAO written test on 5, 6, 12 and 13 March 2016 at the various examination centres in all over India. There are huge number of candidates participated in LIC Assistant Administrative officer exam for 700 posts. After successfully given LIC AAO exam, Candidates are searching LIC AAO exam result and cut off 2016. LIC commission board will publish LIC AAO exam result and cut off marks 2016 on official website after completed examination.
- LIC AAO exam review and analysis 12 March 2016
- LIC AAO exam review and analysis GK question 5 & 6 March 2016