Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 apply for KPSC 2039 posts:
KPSC Recruitment 2016 process regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Application for the post of 2039 Junior Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & Various Vacancies. For this the Karnataka government invited all the applicants to register from 4 March 2016 and last date for applying is 1 April 2016. Everyone is kindly requested to apply before the mentioned date from the official website of Karnataka board.
Job Details for Junior Accounts Assistant and Inspector of Motor Vehicles:
Application Fee – Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Category and Rs.25/- for SC, ST and Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates should pay through e-Payment Post Only. And different posts regarding the examination are mentioned below. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants as per Karnataka Government Rules. Seat allotment 2018
- Job Location –Karnataka
- Name of the posts – Junior Accounts Assistant
- No of Vacancies – 234 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 11600-21000/-
- Post Name – Inspector of Motor Vehicles
- No of Vacancy – 151 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 17650- 3200/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment
- Educational Qualification –Candidates should have degree of BE, B.Tech, Polytechnic diploma in relevant Subject with good percentage.
- For Junior Accounts Assistant – Candidates must pass PUC in Commerce (Accountancy as Optional Subject).
- For Bill Collector – Candidates must pass SSLC or its equivalent examination. Seat Allotment 2018
The Recruitment board of Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct CBCE (Computer based Competitive test to recruit the candidates for the mentioned post with respect to the educational qualification required. The qualified members will be sent to the personal interview which ultimately decides whether one has cleared or not.
Age Limit for Applying
- General Merit – 18 to 35 years
- Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B – 18 to 38 years
- SC, ST & Category-1 – 18 to 40 years
Pay Scale Category wise
- Librarian: Rs.20000/- to Rs.36300/-
- Commercial Tax Inspector: Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- Graduate Assistant/Teacher (Blind Children School): Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- Graduate Assistant (Deaf Children School): Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- Assistant Employment Officer: Rs.16000/- to Rs.29600/-
- Accountant: Rs.16000/- to Rs.29600/-
- Data Compiler and Enumerator: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Cooperative Inspector: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Female Supervisor: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Hostel Superintendent (Men): Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Hostel Superintendent (Women): Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Marketing Supervisor: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Horticulture Inspector: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Auditor: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Music Teacher Grade 2: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Horticulture Assistant: Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/-
- Non-Graduate Assistant (Deaf Children School): Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/-
- Non-Graduate Assistant (Blind Children School): Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/-
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade 2: Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/-
- Bill Collector: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Music Teacher Grade 3: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Junior Accounts Assistant: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
How to Apply for KPSC Junior Accountant Assistant Recruitment 2016:
Candidates who have been preparing for the examination can apply Online by logging into the KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The application process is going to start from 03 March 2016 and continues till to 01 April 2016. So candidates are requested to register on or before 1 April 2016. Candidates who are applying for the post should have a valid email id and scanned photograph with required documents for applying and later you need to click either on RTO or Inspector of motor vehicles notification. Then read all terms and conditions completely and fill the details asked by them and pay the examination fee online and this process makes you as a successful registered candidate. Fill the required and all the necessary details and then upload passport size photograph and signature.
Karnataka PSC Junior Account Assistant exam syllabus and pattern 2016: Here those candidates have successfully applied for 2039 Junior assistant posts through official website before last date, must aware that KPSC Junior accounts assistant exam pattern and syllabus 2016 as well as download previous year question paper by tour official web page. There are huge number of applicants have sucessfully filled online application form for 2039 posts through official website.Now they are looking exam pattern and syllabus as well as which type of question asked in this exam.
KPSC Junior assistant exam admit card 2016: After completed online examination application procedure, candidates are looking KPSC Junior Accounts assistant exam admit card 2016 here and there, as you know that KPSC organization will take some time to publish Karnataka PSC Assistant admit card 206 on official website. Interested and applied candidates must keep touch with us official website as well as our website for more update regarding KPSC recruitment 2016 such as Admit card , Results, Cut off, Exam pattern and syllabus and others details.