IBPS Reasoning Examination Syllabus for PO, SO, RRB and Clerk:
IBPS Exams are basically of same format with a few differences. All these examinations have Logical Reasoning in their papers. These examinations have a syllabus pattern. Here we are providing you reasoning syllabus for the examination of IBPS PO, SO, RRB and Clerk. Reasoning is asked in such examinations to check our mental presence and skills to conclude under situations. Logical Reasoning section covers Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning. Many type of questions is asked in these examinations. Here we are providing you the detailed syllabus for the same:
- Series Completion: Consists of series in which numbers, characters or combination of both is given. You need to understand the pattern and complete the series.
- Classification Based: All items in a group have something common except one item. So basically this type of exercise contains the problems to find odd one out.
- Coding/ Decoding: Coding/ Decoding type of problems consists some coding technique that makes the message in accessible to people who don’t understand it. You need to break the code and answer the message.
- Direction and Distance: In this type of questions you are puzzled with a successive path of direction change and at last you need to find out your position.
- Blood Relations: In this type of questions the knowledge of blood relations is tested. If you are familiar of blood relations then you can solve such puzzles.
- Ordering and Ranking: In this type of questions basic problems on ordering and ranking are asked which are less time consuming and can be solved easily.
- Syllogism: In such type of questions you need to solve problems by simply drawing Venn diagrams. These are as simple if you know about Venn Diagrams.
- Mathematical Operations: In these questions there are basic mathematical operations. But it is not easy as we say. We are puzzled with the change of meaning of every sign, like ‘+’ is considered and ‘/’ is considered as ‘+’ and similar problems. Here presence of mind is necessary as a silly mistake ruins all.
- Data Sufficiency: Here problems of any type mentioned above are given. And we are asked that, Is the data given to solve the question is sufficient? Or not.
- Assertion and Reason: Such questions are asked in which a happening is give and its reason is given. We need to find out if it’s a right reason or not.
- Statement and conclusion: These type of question based on given statement chose one conclusion option.
- Inequlities problem:Solve inequlities problem
In above candidates can check full update regarding IBPS Reasoning exam syllabus 2015 for IBPS clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS SO exam. It is one of the score able sections in all IBPS exam, if applicants have good command in reasoning section can good score in this section. IBPS Logical reasoning exam pattern 2015 is very important for all students who will give IBPS CWE Clerk exam, IBPS CWE 5 PO exam and IBPS SO exam in various date. Here we are providing full information about IBPS Reasoning exam pattern and syllabus 2015-16 in this article. Participating candidates can download IBPS Reasoning exam syllabus 2015-16 pdf through www.bankersherlad.in website by given link.
Earlier IBPS organization has been released IBPS exam online application form 205 for clerk, PO and SO exam on official website. We think, all interested candidates have successfully applied for IBPS exam before last date. Now they are curiously waiting for IBPS clerk exam pattern and syllabus for reasoning exam and previous year question paper, Sample paper, Model paper and Mock test. So here we are giving direct link to download IBPS Reasoning exam syllabus and patter as well as IBPS Reasoning exam previous year question paper on our website.
IBPS Reasoning exam pattern 2015-16 for IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS SO exam:
|Exam name||Number of question||Total marks|
|IBPS Clerk Reasoning exam pattern||40||40|
|IBPS PO Reasoning exam pattern||40||40|
|IBPS RRB PO Reasoning exam pattern||40||50|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Reasoning exam pattern||40||50|
|IBPS SO Reasoning exam pattern||40||40|
These questions use no technical knowledge, being logical is the only key to solve such solutions with ease. To excel in Reasoning we suggest you following books.
||R.S. Agrawal||S. Chand Publication|
||Indu Sizwali, B.S.Sizwali||Arihant Publication|
||A.K Gupta||R Guptas Publication|
Attempt online tests for the same and keep visiting this space for other notifications regarding such problems.
IBPS Exam 2015:
|IBPS PO exam 2015||IBPS Exam Result||IBPS Exam Previous year cut off|
|IBPS Clerk exam 2015||IBPS Exam Best Books||IBPS PO exam Paper|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Exam question paper||IBPS Clerk exam Paper|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Exam Study material||IBPS SO exam paper|
|IBPS Exam important date||IBPS Exam Tips and Tricks||IBPS RRB PO exam Paper|
|IBPS Exam Selection Procedure||IBPS Interview question||IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2015-16||IBPS Admit card 2015||IBPS Best Coaching|
|IBPS Exam pattern||Latest bank Notification||IBPS Cut off 2015|