Quantitative Aptitude syllabus and pattern 2015 for IBPS Clerk, PO, RRB and SO: Syllabus and Pattern of Examination:
IBPS examinations paper covers five subjects: General Awareness, General English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude and Computer Knowledge. By this web page you can check Seat allotment 2018 as well as previous year question paper.
Today we are providing IBPS Quantitative Aptitude syllabus for the exam of IBPS PO, SO, RRB and Clerk. This section is purely mathematical. It generally consumes more time than other sections of this examination so practice to boost your speed. And many students worry about quantitative aptitude section, they have a many query regarding this section in mind mentioned in below.
- How to handle this section?
- How to crack IBPS quantitative Aptitude section tips and tricks?
- How much time takes quantitative Aptitude section?
- Which type question asked in this section?
- How to manage time for IBPS quantitative aptitude section?
- What is IBPS quantitative Aptitude syllabus and pattern 2015-16?
- What is negative marking for this section?
- How to download IBPS Quantitative Aptitude exam previous year question paper, sample paper and mock test?
So here we are giving all above answer and provide some important data regarding IBPS quantitative Aptitude Syllabus and study material 2015. Interested candidates can download IBPS Quantitative Aptitude exam study material and solved question paper by given link. Here those students are going to give IBPS Common Written exam must check IBPS quantitative aptitude exam syllabus and study material through our website.
These are the topics which are covered in IBPO PO, SO, Clerk and RRB examinations:
- Data Interpretation: This includes the interpretation of a collection of data in a way to read and analyze in an easy way. There are many data interpretation techniques. Some are Line graphs, Bar graphs, tabulation, Pie charts etc.
- HCF: Highest Common Factor (HCF) of two or more numbers and some other questions regarding HCF can be asked.
- LCM: Least Common Multiple (LCM) of two or more numbers and some other questions regarding LCM can be asked.
- Profit and Loss: Profit and loss in a deal or business, how to calculate profit and loss by given data.
- Number System: Questions based on number systems can be asked. Learn about rational numbers, prime numbers, even and odd numbers.
- Number Series: Series questions can be asked from number system.
- Square and Square Roots: How to find square root of a number, how to find square of a given number. Working with square and square roots. Uses of it.
- Interest (Simple Interest and Compound Interest): Questions based on simple interest and compound interest can be asked. Simple interest is given and compound interest can be asked. For given values of rate, Principle amount and time, how to calculate Simple and compound interest.
- Decimal fractions: Decimal fractions and powers of 10.
- Cube and Cube Root: How to find a cube of a given number and cube root of a given number.
- Ratios and Proportion: Ratio of two numbers and proportion of two numbers. If ratio is given and a number is given how to calculate second number.
- Time and Distance: Questions on trains, Relative speed and time based.
- Simplification: Questions based on simplification of equations, algebraic equations can be asked.
- Mixtures: Questions based on mixtures and ratio of mixtures.
- Probability: Probability, relative probability.
- Unitary Method
- Percentages: Finding percentage from ratio and fractions.
- Average: Average of two or more numbers.
- Time and work: Questions based on time and people who work.
- Menstruation: On cylinders, cubes, spheres etc
- Pipe and Cistern
- Boat and stream
- Surds and Indices
- Area: Ares of circle, rectangle and square.
- Bankers Discount
Average number of questions asked per topic in IBPS PO, SO, RRB and Clerk Examination:
|Quantitative Aptitude Topics||Avg No. of Questions|
|Permutation Combination & Probability||5|
|Sequence & Series||5|
|Ratio , Proportion Percentage & Averages||3|
|Profit & Loss||2|
|Work & Time||2|
|Time & Distance||2|
|Mixtures and Aligations||1|
|Simple Interest , Compound Interest , Surds , Indices||1|
|Mensuration- Cylinder Cone Sphere||1|
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude exam pattern and Syllabus 2015-16:
In below candidate can check IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude syllabus and pattern 2015 for PO, Clerk and SO exam. The IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Exam pattern and syllabus 2015 has updated on official website as well as our website, all interested candidates can download IBPS clerk Quantitative aptitude exam syllabus and pattern, IBPS PO Numerical Ability exam syllabus 2015, IBPS SO Arithmetic syllabus and pattern 2015 through www.bankersherlad.in website. As you know that, All IBPS exam have same exam pattern for Quantitative Aptitude. Numerical Ability Section will consist 40 questions. Negative marking will be there like as 1/4th mark reduces for each wrong answer.
In Previous article we have to publish IBPS Reasoning exam syllabus and pattern 2015-16 for IBPS Clerk, PO and SO exam. Now here we are giving valuable information about IBPS Quantitative aptitude exam study material and how many question asked in IBPS exam form area wise. There are huge numbers of candidates applied for IBPS PO, Clerk and SO exam in every year. So here we have to suggest to all students who will join this exam must aware valuable information about IBPS exam such as IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus, IBPS Quantitative Aptitude exam study material, IBPS Quantitative Aptitude exam best books and IBPS exam previous year question for IBPS quantitative Aptitude exam.
|Quantitative Aptitude Section||Number of question||Total marks|
|IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Section||40||40|
|IBPS PO Numerical Ability Section||50||50|
|IBPS SO Quantitative Aptitude Paper||50||50|
|IBPS RRB PO Numerical ability paper||40||50|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Quantitative Aptitude paper||40||50|
We have listed some books that will surely help you to prepare for these exams:
|Quantitative Aptitude||R. S. Agrawal||S. Chand Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||N. K. Singh||Upkar Publications|
|Quicker Mathematics||Tyra and Kundan|
You can buy these books from amozon.in or visit any book store.
Subscribe to our portal and never miss any notification regarding job updates
IBPS Exam 2015:
|IBPS PO exam 2015||IBPS Exam Result||IBPS Exam Previous year cut off|
|IBPS Clerk exam 2015||IBPS Exam Best Books||IBPS PO exam Paper|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Exam question paper||IBPS Clerk exam Paper|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Exam Study material||IBPS SO exam paper|
|IBPS Exam important date||IBPS Exam Tips and Tricks||IBPS RRB PO exam Paper|
|IBPS Exam Selection Procedure||IBPS Interview question||IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2015-16||IBPS Admit card 2015||IBPS Best Coaching|
|IBPS Exam pattern||Latest bank Notification||IBPS Cut off 2015|