Previous year questions and Model test Questions of Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO, SO, Clerk and RRB Exam:
Today we are going to discuss about IBPS clerk, PO and SO exam previous year, sample and mock test paper for quantitative aptitude. Applied candidates can download IBPS Quantitative aptitude exam previous year question paper for PO, IBPS Numerical Ability Sample paper for clerk and IBPS SO exam previous year question paper though our website www.bankersherlad.in.
- PI (Personal Interview)
- Common Written examination
IBPS invites application for above mentioned posts from all graduates all over India. All candidates who apply for IBPS PO, SO, RRB PO and Clerk are eligible for common written examination. After the completion of examinations, meritorious candidates are shortlisted for interview process. So, as a stepping stone, CWE is most important part of IBPS recruitment process.
IBPS CWE covers five subjects i.e. General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Computer Awareness. In this article are providing you sample questions, model papers and previous year questions asked from Quantitative Aptitude section of IBPS RRB PO, PO, SO and Clerk Exams.
Quantitative Aptitude section is considered as the toughest part of IBPS Exams as it consumes more time than it is provided. Quantitative Aptitude section covers many topics from general mathematics. To know the syllabus and pattern for Quantitative Aptitude visit our article on the syllabus for Quantitative aptitude.
So we are providing you some questions and practice sets from quantitative aptitude section, these will surely help you out in the preparation of exams for IBPS PO, SO, RRB PO and Clerk.
- A water tank is hemispherical below and cylindrical at the top. If the radius is 12m and capacity is 3312*pi cubic metre then what is the height of cylindrical portion in metres?
- If three metallic spheres of radii 6 cms, 8 cms and 10 cms are melted to from a single sphere, then what will be the diameter of the new sphere?
- Sixty men can build a wall in 40 days, but though they begin the work together, 5 men quit every ten days. The time needed to build the wall is:
- Shyam is travelling on his cycle and has calculated to reach point ‘A’ at 2 PM If he travels at 10 kmph. he will reach there at 12 noon if he travels at 15 kmph. At what speed must he travel to reach point ‘A’ at 1 PM:
- An aeroplane travelling at 700 km. p. h. in level flight drops a bomb from a height of 1000 metres on a target. The time taken from releasing the bomb to hitting the target is nearest to the figure:
- In a History examination, the average for the entire class was 80 marks. If 10% of the students scored 95 marks and 20% scored 90 marks. What was the average of marks of the remaining students of the class?
- What would be the simple interest obtained on an amount of Rs. 8220 at the rate of 7.5% per annum after six years?
- A rectangular room has length 24 metre and breadth 21 metre. What will be the total cost if the floor is made at Rs. 180 per square metre?
Directions for questions 9 to 13: Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions given below:
- What was the difference between the total monthly salary of Arun in all the years together and Suman’s monthly income in the year 2007?
- What is the ratio of Arun’s monthly income in the year 2006, Suman’s monthly income in the year 2007 and Jyothi’s monthly income in the year2005?
- In which year was the difference between Jyothi’s and Arun’s monthly income the second highest?
- The monthly income of Suman in the year 2009 was approximately what percentage of the monthly income of Jyothi in the year 2010?
- What was the percentage increase in the monthly income of Jyothi in the year 2008 as compared to the previous year?
- A Bag contains 7 blue balls and 5 yellow balls. If two balls are selected at random than what is the probability that none is yellow?
- Find 79% of 429? (approx.)
These were some sample questions for IBPS PO, SO, RRB PO and Clerk examinations. Check out more model test papers for Quantitative aptitude below:
- Model Test paper Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO
- Model Test paper Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS SO
- Model Test paper Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS RRB PO
- Model Test paper Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS Clerk
- Previous Year Questions from Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS 2012
- Previous Year Questions from Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS 2013
- Previous Year Questions from Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS 2014
Previous Year Questions from Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS 2015 (early sessions)—-Update soon
For more questions and papers on other sections, keep visiting this portal. You can download papers and syllabus from here.
IBPS Clerk exam previous year, Sample paper, Model paper and Mock Test pdf free download:
- IBPS Clerk exam previous year question paper 1
- IBPS Clerk exam previous year, Sample paper 2
- IBPS Clerk exam previous year question paper 3
- IBPS Clerk exam previous year question paper 4
- IBPS Clerk Pre exam previous year question paper 5
- IBPS clerk exam pre exam previous year model paper 6
- IBPS Clerk exam previous year question paper pdf download 7
- IBPS Clerk exam previous year question paper 8
More Useful Article check here:
- IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude previous year question paper
- IBPS Clerk General Awareness previous year question paper
- IBPS clerk Logical Reasoning exam previous year question paper
- IBPS Clerk computer knwoledge previous year question paper
- IBPS Clerk General English exam previous year question paper
IBPS PO/MT Exam previous year question paper, Model paper, Sample Paper and Mock Test:
- IBPS PO exam previous year question paper 1
- IBPS PO exam previous year question paper 2
- IBPS PO/MT Previous year question paper 3
- IBPS PO Previous year, Sample, Model and Mock Test 4
- IBPS PO Exam previous year question paper 5
- IBPS PO Previous year question paper 6
- IBPS PO/MT Previous year question paper 7
IBPS SO Exam previous year question paper, sample paper and Model paper pdf free download:
- IBPS SO exam Previous year question paper 1
- IBPS Specialist officer exam previous year question paper 2
- IBPS SO Professional knowledge Previous year question paper 3
- IBPS SO IT Officer Previous year question paper pdf free download
- IBPS SO exam sample paper pdf free download
- IBPS SO exam Model Paper pdf download
- IBPS SO exam online mock test
For more update regarding IBPS PO exam result 2015, IBPS PO Exam cut off 2015, IBPS clerk exam result and further information regarding IBPS Exam must viist
IBPS Exam 2015:
|IBPS PO exam 2015||IBPS Exam Result||IBPS Exam Previous year cut off|
|IBPS Clerk exam 2015||IBPS Exam Best Books||IBPS PO exam Paper|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Exam question paper||IBPS Clerk exam Paper|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Exam Study material||IBPS SO exam paper|
|IBPS Exam important date||IBPS Exam Tips and Tricks||IBPS RRB PO exam Paper|
|IBPS Exam Selection Procedure||IBPS Interview question||IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2015-16||IBPS Admit card 2015||IBPS Best Coaching|
|IBPS Exam pattern||Latest bank Notification||IBPS Cut off 2015|