IBPS General Awareness Syllabus for PO, SO, RRB and Clerk, IBPS Clerk General Awareness exam syllabus and pattern 2015 and check IBPS General awareness exam pattern 2015:
As you know that, before start preparation of IBPS exam candidates must aware that IBPS exam pattern and syllabus 2015. Here we are providing IBPS General Awareness exam pattern and syllabus 2015-16. Now those students are going to participate in IBPS PO, Clerk, RRB and So exam worry about IBPS PO exam pattern and which type of question asked in IBPS PO, clerk, SO exam. So here candidates can check IBPS General awareness exam syllabus and download it form our website. You can check Seat allotment 2018 and Previous year Question Paper By this web page.
These examinations have a syllabus pattern. Here we are providing you General Awareness syllabus for the examination of IBPS PO, SO, RRB and Clerk. This section consists of two parts: General Studies and Banking Awareness. Since there is no limit of General Knowledge so It is necessary to know what is the syllabus of General Awareness of this paper. We are providing you the syllabus of General Awareness that is being asked in the examination for IBPS PO, SO, RRB and Clerk.
- Banking Awareness:
- Banking and Economy
- Union Budget
- Foreign Exchange framework
- Knowledge about Development in Corporate world
- New Schemes and Insurance facilities
- All about Reserve Bank of India.
- Information about the foundation of all banks in India.
- Information about the headquarters and CEO’s of all Banks in India.
- Current schemes by PM like Jan Dhan Yojna, PM Suraksha Beema Yojna and all such schemes.
- Rules to register a national bank with Reserve Bank of India.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) committee
- Knowledge of Stock Exchange.
- Governor of RBI and his duties.
2. General Studies:
- All current affairs of last six months
- International Economy.
- Indian Economy
- World Bank
- Awards and Honors in Sports
- Award and Honors in defense
- Finance and Financial terms
- Countries and their representatives
- Countries and their currencies
- Books and their authors
- Economics and India Economy
- Games and Athletic events
- International and National Events
- Public Administration
- Movements and Rallies
- Foreign tour of Prime Minister
- United Nations Organization
- Indian States and their Capitals
IBPS General awareness pattern 2015 for PO, Clerk, SO and RRB Exam:
|Exam name||Total Number of question||Total marks|
|IBPS Clerk General knowledge||40||40|
|IBPS PO General Awareness||40||40|
|IBPS RRB PO General Awareness||40||40|
|IBPS SO General Awareness||40||40|
All trends of last six months are important, so reading news papers and magazines on regular basis will help you a lot to crack this section. Watch news on TV regularly and make notes of important events happening around the country to memorize them. Except that we are suggesting you some books to have a look at. These books can be purchased from any book store or online from flipkart.
|Book Name||Author||Publication||download link|
|Guide to Banking General Awareness & Banking Aptitude Test||RPH Publication Board||Ramesh Publication||click here|
|Banking Awareness: The Complete Book for IBPS Bank PO and CLERK Examinations||Experts A||Arihant Publication||click here|
|General Knowledge||Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha , Binay Karna ,Manwendra Mukul , R. P. Suman||Lucent Publication||click here|
Stay updated with current affairs and keeps your General Knowledge good. Because it is believed that a person with good general knowledge has a good sense of humor. Prepare well for the examinations and keep visiting this space for more updates about banking jobs and other government job alerts.
IBPS Exam 2015:
|IBPS PO exam 2015||IBPS Exam Result||IBPS Exam Previous year cut off|
|IBPS Clerk exam 2015||IBPS Exam Best Books||IBPS PO exam Paper|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Exam question paper||IBPS Clerk exam Paper|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Exam Study material||IBPS SO exam paper|
|IBPS Exam important date||IBPS Exam Tips and Tricks||IBPS RRB PO exam Paper|
|IBPS Exam Selection Procedure||IBPS Interview question||IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2015-16||IBPS Admit card 2015||IBPS Best Coaching|
|IBPS Exam pattern||Latest bank Notification||IBPS Cut off 2015|