Gujarat Post office recruitment 2016 apply online:
Gujarat Post officer recruitment 2016 application online notification for 1242 Postman, mail Guard posts. All the interested participants who want to apply for Gujarat Postman/Mail Guard Vacancies 2016 can apply as the notification from that organization department has released the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for the total 1242 mail guard & post man posts. You can start your registration process from 12 March 2016 and applying the examination closes on 11 April 2016. You can get the complete details regarding the examination timings and some other useful directions from us and more rather more information you can visit the official website of the government of Gujarat Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2016, Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs 2016 and Gujarat Post Office Vacancies 2016. You can check seat Allotment 2018
Gujarat Post officer Recruitment 2016:
- Total No. of vacancies -1242 posts
- Mail guard – 22 posts
- Postman – 1220 posts
Educational Qualification: Interested & willing students must have certificate of Matriculation/10th class from the recognized board.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
- Probation Period: 2 years
- Exam center: Ahmadabad, Vadodara, Rajkot
- Applicants who are interested and applied for the examination can check their performance in the written examination followed by the key from the government with the merit list.
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200 to 20200 with 2000 gross pay.
Gujarat Post officer Recruitment 2016 Application form:
How to Apply
- Firstly try to access the website shown at gujaratpost.gov.in
- click on Gujarat 1242 Postal Circle recruitment 2016
- Enter the required information related to education and some other mentioned details in the blank space.
- Next upload digital signature as well as photograph of correct size.
- After that submit the filled form and click on submit by accepting all the terms and conditions.
- Get the print out for your personal use.
Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Admit Card 2016
- Gujarat Mail Guard Postman Exam Admit card 2016 notification was out so you can be download it from the authenticate web page of Gujarat postal circle. All applied participants can download Gujarat Postman Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2016 by using the application number allotted to you.
- Gujarat Postman, Mail Guard Exam Final result/Merit List 2016 will be uploaded very first by the exam conducting authority after successfully finished the selection rounds will be further sent to next rounds and can get the required information regarding all the postings
Gujarat Postoffice, Mail Guard and postman exam syllabus and pattern: Gujarat Post Office organization has been uploaded Gujarat Postman and Mail guard exam syllabus 2016 on official website. Those candidates have successfully applied for this posts must download Gujarat postman recruitment exam syllabus 2016 through visit official website. As you know that, there are huge number of interested applicants filled online application form 2016 now must download exam pattern and syllabus for Gujarat post officer recruitment via visit official website.
Gujarat Post office, Mail Guard and Postman exam admit card 2016: After completed online application procedure, candidates can download your hall ticket for guajrat posts office recruitment through official website. The Gujarat Postoffice department will be released admit card of Gujarat post office vacancies on the internet as very soon. So applied candidates must access official website of Gujarat posts officer department on regularly basics.
Written exam consists of 2 hours which further has 100 Marks 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- General Knowledge: 25 Marks, 25 MCQ: Geography, Freedom Struggle and Sports, General Science, Indian History Current Affair and Reasoning.
- Mathematics: 25 Marks 25 MCQ: Computation number, Number System, Decimals and Fundamental arithmetical operation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Simple Interested, Average, Use of Table and Graphs etc.
- English: 25 Marks, 25 MCQ: Articles, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Tenses, Synonyms, Verbs, Antonyms, Sentence Structure, Questions, Proverbs, Question from unseen passage, phrases etc.
- Gujarat Regional Language: 25 Marks, 25 MCQ:
- Application fee: Rs 500/- for Un-reserved and OBC candidates and Rs 100 for ST/S/PH candidates.