ESCI Admit card 2016, ESIC Admit card 2016 for MTS, ESIC MTS Admit card 2016, ESIC UC Admit card 2016 download, ESIC Steno and Medical exam admit card 2016, ESIC Admit Card 2016 or UDC MTS Steno & Paramedical Staff Exam Hall Ticket or Call Letter is in process to come out in short time in its official portal. ESIC admit card is now available to download and examination is confirmed to be on 18 March 2016.
ESIC Exam Date and ESIC Admit card 2016 is very useful for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, and Chandigarh. Candidates of Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat and Haryana can also download ESIC Hall Ticket 2016 with Exam date now itself. If applicants who applied for the examination are from Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep they need to wait for the official website for Employees State Insurance Corporation Steno Admit card 2016. By this web page, You can check Seat Allotment 2018 by this web page
The ESIC MTS Admit card for Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan and Sikkim are available now. All applicants have to fill the application form with the corresponding details for the candidates applying from Paramedical Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal. You can also check the timing and shift details at official website when the Employee State Insurance Corporation announces them.
ESIC Admit Card 2016 download for MTS, UDC and Steno Medical exam:
ESIC Admit Card 2016 is state wise written examination through their official website of ESIC. Nearly lakhs eligible aspirants have been searching for sarkari naukari jobs in India have registered themselves in order to attempt the examination. This recruitment notice of specified vacancies was mentioned by the board of state Insurance Corporation. So organization has stopped the online application procedures in the month of January itself. All the applied candidates are looking forward for the Hall Ticket of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Paramedical Staff written test. Those candidates who have applied for this examination are advised to download their ESIC UDC MTS Steno e-Admit Card 2016 directly from the official working site of the government.
Check Full Information regarding
- JOSAA 2017 Seat Allocation
- JOSAA 2017 Seat Allotment
- JOSAA 2017 Cut off Marks
- JOSAA 2017
- JOSAA 2017 Registration Form
- JOSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank
ESIC Steno and Medical exam admit card 2016:
The Employees State Insurance Corporation is an organization which directly controls the Ministry of Labor and Employment for Government of India. ESIC Steno and Medical exam was founded by Parliament of India under the ESI Act, 1984. It is national level scheme introduced for serving social security to workers who is working in companies, factories and other sectors of employment. Now all the aspirants are waiting for ESIC Paramedical staff hall ticket and date of the examination to commence their preparation.
how to download ESIC Admit card 2016:
- Go to official website
- Click on “Admit card” link
- Check your posts and fill basic details such as registration number and date of birth
- Click on ” Final Submit” button and download it
- Take a print out of admit card for future use
- RPSC 2nd grade teacher exam notification
- RPSC 2nd grade teacher exam Syllabus and pattern 2016
- RPSC College Lecturer exam syllabus 2016 download question paper
- RPSC College Lecturer exam Admit card 2016
- JSSC Panchayat Secretary, LDC and Revenue Employee recruitment 2016
- JSSC Panchayat Secrtery, LDC and REAMIN exam syllabus and pattern 2016
- MPPSC Assistant professor recruitment 2016 apply online
- MPPSC Assistant professor recruitment syllabus 2016 apply online
- LIC AAO exam review, GK question asked on 5 & 6 March 2016