Hello, bankersherald reader Today We are talking about How to crack SBI Clerk exam and study plan.How to crack SBI clerk exam 2015.How to Prepare SBI Associated clerk exam 2015.What topic to prepare for SBI Associated Clerk Exam and Study Plan.
Tips and Tricks for SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Associated Clerk Exam -Syllabus and Pattern :SBI associated clerk exam will be online objective type,Syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam:
|Name of the Test||No. Of Question||Total Marks||Total Time|
|5.Markting Aptitude + Computer Knowledge||40||40|
Selection Process: SBI Clerk Exam is Simple Comparing than SBI Po exam.First step is Written Exam And Second Step is to face Interview conducted By SBI. Candidates have to attain minimum cut-off marks in each section and overall decided by SBI to become eligible for Interview . Candidates have to do up to marks &Goal oriented preparation for this exam.
Note-There will be negative marks for wrong answer in the objective test.0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
1.Tips For Reasoning: Reasoning is a very important and simple part of SBI clerk exam.It is also scoring part of this exam.
- This section is consist of 40 question of 4o marks and topics are syllogism,data sufficiency, Input-Output Seating arrangement,Coding-decoding,Number Series,Problem solving,Comprehension Reasoning nonverbal reasoning.
- Must be mentally Reading the question.
- Scoring Part so candidate more focus on this part.
- Think logically and give answer
- In this part, most of the question coming from Comprehension Reasoning so guys more focus on this topic and give answer very carefully.
- Main important point ,practice online test/ solve previous year paper/solve similar model paper.
Topic to focus more
- Seating arrangement
- Number Series
- Comprehension Reasoning
- Nonverbal Reasoning
- Problem Solving
Note:Don’t start With Seating arrangement/Puzzle type question.
2.Tips for Quantitative Aptitude :This part is very important which play final role in the marks& merit list of candidate.
- Non maths students and those are aspirants who are appearing to this exam for first time have some ear about this section .No need to be worried. you have worked with all these problem in schooling ,Trust us
- This is one of the scoring section in SBI Associated clerk exam.
- you should Practice basic maths like square,cubes,addition ,subtraction,division,hcf,lcm etc.
- You have to more focus on thee topic like number series,simplification,data sufficiency, time and work,time and distance , simple interest and compound interest, average,partnership etc.
- Focus on all question related data interpretation and simplification.
- Don’t take much time on one question , solve question according to the merit.
- Have a fairy clarity and how to get right option in minimal time.
- You have speed solve this section . So guys regularly give online test and solve previous year question with timing.
- Question in the section less tough compare than po exam.
- Learn the square till 30 and tables 40.
3.Tips for General English: Another Important&scoring part in SBI clerk exam.This section contains 10 question Reading comprehension and cloze test each ,Apart from this five question on the Para Jumble ,Spot the Error, and fill in the blanks.
- Most of us from village background .So feel this is one of the toughest sections in the SBI clerk bank exams. But luckily English section of clerical level is very easy compared to SBI PO level.
- To get good marks in section ,you should have good grip on antonyms , synonyms , Vocabulary and Basic grammar.
- Reading daily news paper, English novel , English story Book ,its also help you to improve your English.Watch English news if possible.
- You should get good command over basic grammar rule, subject verb agreement and tenses.
- Any grammar book enough for prepare this section.if You are form Village background better buy an English grammar book your own language.
- More focus on selected topic like a Reading Comprehension , spot the error and cloze test.
- Advised to from my side,Don’t leave English part Less prepared as its as very useful in scoring in written exam.
- There will be 20 question from grammar section if you can answer at-least 15 question. you will be in safe zone.
Topic to focus on more:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze test
- Common error in sentence
- Para Jumbled
- Passage based question
4.Tips for General Awareness:Now days general awareness is key part to score in the SBI Clerk exam.This section is divided in two parts : Current affairs and banking awareness.
- To get good marks in general awareness section , you should focus on current affairs of last 3-4 months.
- daily Reading English news paper mainly Times of India/ The Hindu extract important point from it and note down in Your note Book.
- Focus mainly on current affair related to banking and finance sector.
- You should acquire good knowledge over the recent update banking sector along with banking terminology , recent policy of banks, RBI new rates etc.
- And also read important general knowledge topic like important dates,place,awards,invention,books and author etc.
- Read monthly magazines like BSC , Gyanm , Prtiyogita dapan etc
NOTE:In General awareness question asked in detail way. So you have to study the banking awareness and current affairs in detail way.
Topics to focus on more :
- Important day
- RBI rates
- Author and books
- Recent Policy of banks
- Organization and headquarter
- Recently Appointment
- Recently Resigned
- capital and currency
- president and prime minister
5.Tips for marketing aptitude and Computer knowledge: You can find marketing aptitude in only SBI clerk bank exams.this section based on Fundamental of marketing and how to serve the customer.Also topic include
- Type of marketing
- marketing terminology
- banking policy
- basic concept of marketing
- product life cycle
- Developing stage of organization
- Segmentation,positioning and targeting
NOTE:Keep checking bankerherald.com for banking awareness and current affairs.We will post quiz banking&computer section. and also prefer previous year paper/model paper.
- For computer awareness,you should focus on basic computer terminology, hardware and software based,computer usage, basic part of computer,operating system,internet, basic knowledge of computer network,MS office(word, excel and power point) and computer history.
6.How to get good marks in SBI Clerk exam:
- Speed and Accuracy- Speed is the ate changer in the competitive exam.No matter how hard You prepare , it will be no use if u can’t solve enough question in online exam.” Every mark and Every minute in the count in banking exam” keep in your mind.you should work with speed solving and mental math techniques for quantitative aptitude and speed reading techniques use in English Passage.Try to write in Your two stage. In first stage answer all the easiest question and note the time.Later answer difficult question and record the time. Try to reduce the time in every test.This analysis will help you in utilizing the given time properly.
- Time management –Usually people trend to read the topic which they are familiar with.This is not advisable some time you may end up leaving some topics by time of your exam. So better schedule your time to cover all the topics .as we are running out of time try to spend 8 to 10 hour in preparation. Give equal importance for every subject.
7.Important point and Tips for SBI bank clerk exam :
- Try to analyze your strengths and weakness.
- Study topic wise , Take one topic at a one time& practice more question that topic to make its your strength in exam.
- Keep a good English dictionary always on your disk – oxford Advanced learner good for students.
- Solve last year question paper/model paper/sample paper for SBI Associated bank clerk exam.
- Also keep a good grammar book at a hand-Wren&martin is suggested .
- Read daily news paper. This will help you in English Language.as well as help in GA section.
- Group studies will always help you, so try to make group with those aspirants who are preparing for the exam.
- Try to learn at least 5 new word in per day and make a sentence use these words.
- Regularly listen to good news channel-DD News , BBC, Z News, Z Business etc
- After your complete your syllabus give mock test with honesty& time duration 2hr 15mint
- If possible try to give online mock test, it take you proper feel of exam and you can mange your time for solve the question.
- Candidate need to be up to date current affairs.