SSC CPO SI, ASI CISF and Delhi Police Answer key 20 March 2016:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CPO SI, ASI CISF and Delhi police are the Indian organizations which recruits the staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India in Subordinate Offices. SSC posted Application status for Posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam on 20 March 2016. Under this Recruitment Process the SSC committee will conduct a written test for the required number of Posts. SSC will conduct Exam under recruitment of sub-inspectors for Delhi police and assistant sub-inspector in CISF examination 2016.This will conduct Paper 1 as Initial Phase of Recruitment Process, Paper 1 will be conducted in 20 March 2016 and the written exam for Paper I will be held on March 20 while Paper II will be conducted on 5 June 2016. As soon as the examination completes the board of staff selection uploads the SSC SI & ASI 2016 answer key which will be uploaded in official website.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2016 is going to conduct a written exam for all the recruitment applied candidates for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Sub-Inspector (SI) on 20 March 2016. The written exam was conducted under SSC recruitment process 2016 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF and written test for first stage has been conducted successfully on 20, June. Candidates who have participated in this exam have been waiting for their answer key and solved question papers so that they match the answer with their question paper which was provided set wise.
- Name of the Examination: SSC CPO 2016
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (SI) Post
- Category: Government
Educational qualification: All the candidates should have the minimum graduation degree and more details are updated in official notification.
Application fee: For General / OBC category Rs 100/-
No application fee is required for the SC / ST / Women / PWD / ex- serviceman candidates under reservation category.
- Written test
- Skill test
Candidates who have registered for the examination are asked to follow the above steps and who gets qualified for the first written test will be promoted to the second level of the examination process and later to the personal interview, which is the final round for qualification gets a place to work as a government employee.
How to check SSC CPO SI & Delhi Police Result 2016:
- All the eligible Candidates has to login to the official website to apply application for SSC CPO Exam 2016
- Then Need to “Result” Section
- Fill your Details such as Roll number and date of birth
- Click on “Final Submit” button
- Check your final result and save it on your personal drive
- Online registration started on: 09 January 2016
- Last date for the online registration I & II was mentioned as: 05 February 2016
- SSC CPO 2016 Exam paper I Dates: 20 March 2016
- SSC CPO paper II: 05 June 2016
SSC CPO SI ASI, CISF and Delhi Police exam Cut off 2016: Staff selection commission (SSC) had been successfully SSC CPO SI and Delhi Police written test on 20 March 2016 at the various examination centers in all over India. There are huge number of applicants participated in SSC CPO SI written paper from various state. After completed CPO SI and ASI exam, candidates are looking SSC CPO SI, ASI, CISF, CRPF and Delhi Police written exam result and cut off 2016. We will tell about full details regarding result of CPO SI, CRPF, CISF an Delhi police result 2016. According official news, Staff Selection commission will be announced CPO SI exam result 2016 as soon as possible on our official website. Applied candidates must stay touch with official website for update regarding CPO SI, ASI, CISF, CRPF and Delhi Police exam result 2016.
SSC CPO SI, ASI, CRPF, CISF and Delhi Police exam pattern 2016 brief:
- The question paper will be based on computer objective type question paper
- Each question was have four option, will be one option correct out of four option
- There will be total 200 questions asked in the examination of 200 marks
- There will be four subject asked in the examination such as General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Science and GK
|Name of Subject||Number of question||Time duration|
|General Science & GK||50||2 hour|
Admit card SSC CPO main paper 2016:
Candidates who are willing to appear for the SSC CPO Exam 2016 will get the admit card at official website after successful completion of registration process can attend the examination on 20 March 2016. Soon as the candidate completes the examination has to look after the key given by the board of the examination. For more detalis visit the official page ssc.nic.in.