IBPS RRB PO CWE 2015 Review and Analysis: 12 September (Morning Shift):
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted Examination for IBPS RRB PO 2015 today (on September 12, 2015) in two shifts. Congratulations IBPS on successful conduction of examination for RRB PO. Thousands of candidates from all over India appeared in the examination for the post of IBPS RRB PO today. Though many of appeared candidates were not satisfied with their attempt but some candidates seemed charming and happy after the completion of their examination.
Now we are providing IBPS RRB PO exam review the overall examination of morning shift today. These reviews are completely based on the experiences of over 50 students from our institution. Official review and answer keys for IBPS RRB PO CWE 2015 will be updated on the official website of IBPS within a week. Until then we analyzed the paper and average good attempts by aspirants. We hope that it will help the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the analysis of paper. You can check Seat allotment 2018 and Previous year Question Paper By this web page.
Some parts of the paper were bit easy and overall the paper was of moderate level. IBPS RRB PO CWE 2015 succeeds to maintain it’s standards as many questions were tricky and puzzled many of the candidates. On a wider note, It was a mixed experience from all students as some were happy with their 2 hours and some fall a little short of time in the paper.
So let’s discuss papers difficulty level for every section:
|Section||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Difficulty Level||Time Taken|
|Logical Reasoning||40||50||Tricky and Moderate||36 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||Moderate to Difficult||40 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||Moderate||10 min|
|General English||40||40||Easy to Moderate||24 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||Easy||10 min|
IBPS RRB PO exam review and analysis 12 september 2015 morning session section wise:
- Logical Reasoning:
Unlike earlier examinations, in this paper level of Logical Reasoning was a bit high. Most of the questions were tricky and time consuming. Puzzles consumed more time that is why some students found Logical Reasoning section lengthy. Here is detailed analysis of Quantitative Aptitude Section of the examination. Puzzles were asked more than we expect in such examinations. So prepare well for such puzzles, because these need time conservation and good pace while attempting these.
- Level of exam – Tricky to moderate
- Good attempt- 24-26
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Seating Arrangement (Circular arrangement and linear arrangement )||10|
|Blood Relations, Coding- Decoding||8-9|
|Statement and Assumption||6|
|Puzzles & Others||5|
2. General Awareness: In today’s paper for IBPS RRB PO CWE 2015. General Awareness Section was mostly based on the current affairs of last few months. In banking awareness, main focus was on recent schemes launched by Prime Minister and Economy of India. General Awareness section these days is mostly about current trends. Today’s paper proved beneficiary for those who regularly watch news and read magazines. General Awareness was not lengthy as it was mostly based on current trends. So candidates didn’t take any time to solve this section. On average most of the candidates took 8 to 12 minutes in this section.
General knowledge question asked in IBPS RRB PO exam 12 September 2015 morning session:
- Which day was celebrated as world Post day its happens on every year commemorating the date of set up Universal Postal union at Bern- 9 October
- Name of the grandmaster and former world junior champion recently won the 2015 commonwealth chess championship- Abhijeet gupta
- Name of the company will have to take permission form the MoD while selling Lakshya abroad?- L&T
- Capital of Ireland – Dublin
- Varansi is the northern Indian city it is locate which river bank – Ganges
- Received Rajiv Gandhi khel Ratan award by India president on national Sports day – Sania Mirza
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) organization headquarter – Geneva
- Currency of Maldives – Rufiya
- ULIP product offered by – insurance
- Khalifa International Stadium also known as national stadium is multi-purpose stadium located – Doha, Qatar
- One question related to government launched a website, www.vidyalakshmi.co.in which purpose – Educational loans
- Central bank of India (CBI) headquarter – Mumbai
- Name of the minister of state in the Finance ministry – Jayant Sinha
- One question related to Micro Units development and Refinance (MUDRA bank) provide, credit to – MSMES
- Deepika Kumari related to which event- Archery
- Question asked about Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary is located – Kerala
- FDI Limit in insurance sector to form 26% to 49 %
- One question asked about Neyveli is a mining and power generation township in cuddalore district in the Indian state of – Tamilnadu
- DRDO first Women Director General and had taken charge of Electronics & Communication cluster- J.Manjula
- Name of the author of Book”The China Model: Political Meritocracy and the limits of democracy – Daniel A.Bell
- Quantitative Aptitude: In this paper, level of Quantitative Aptitude was raised as it was difficult than previous papers. Questions on data interpretation generally take time of many students and this paper had 13 to 15 questions of Data Interpretation. Some questions on series, Compound Interest and Distance-Time were easy that helped the candidates to take a breath of peace. Overall this section was above moderate. Detailed analysis is given below:
- Level of exam – tough
- Good attempt- 23-24
|Topic||Number of Questions (Approx)|
|Profit & Loss||5|
|Speed,Distance, Time, Ages etc||6-7|
|Simple and Compound Interest||2|
4. General English: General English section in today’s paper was simpler than previous papers. Questions on cloze tests were dominating all other type of questions. Easy comprehensions made this section easier. Para Jumbles were little time consuming and tricky, these questions maintained the moderate level of English section. Overall this section was easy, and for this level of examination no one can expect English Section easier than this. Detailed structure of General English Section is given below:
- Level of exam – easy to moderate
|Topic||Number of Questions|
5.Computer Knowledge: This section seems so easy as there is nothing new in this section to ask. The questions asked in this section were easiest of all. Even though some candidates got hurried in this section and marked wrong. This section took least time to attempt as all questions were of knowledge for a graduate. Especially for the candidates who had computer as a subject in their schools or graduate colleges this section was a gift. Mostly questions were asked on Internet, email, input-output devices, Database Management system, Microsoft office and operating systems. Overall easiest section of all.
Level of exam – Easy
Good attempt- 33-35
I hope, all those candidates who have appeared in the examination today did their best because paper was of moderate level. Not too hard, not too easy. All candidates who are going to appear in IBPS RRB PO 2015 examination in upcoming sessions are suggested to visit our recent post on tips and tricks for IBPS RRB PO Exam 2015. I am sure that will help you out. We will be back with the analysis and review of the paper in next session today. Until then Bye, Have a good day!
For more updates about latest job openings in public sector MNC’s and government organizations keep visiting this space. Prepare well for the examinations and keep visiting this space for more updates about banking jobs and other government job alerts.
Related article candidates must check:
- IBPS RRB PO exam review and analysis 12 September 2015 evening shift –—-update soon
- IBPS RRB PO exam review and GK question asked on 5 September 2015 morning shift
- IBPS RRB PO exam review and CK GK question asked on 5 September 2015 evening shift
- IBPS RRB PO exam review and analysis 6 September 2015 morning shift
- IBPS RRB PO exam review and analysis 6 September 2015 evening shift
- Computer knowledge question asked in IBPS RRB PO exam on 12 September 2015 morning shift
- GK question asked in IBPS RRB officer scale exam today
Note: Analysis and review of this paper is completely based on the experience of our students. All the details of this analysis are memory based, so actual weight age may vary from above information.