Banking Awareness study Material For IBPS PO, Clerk and SBI PO exam:
Important point about –SIDBI, IDBI and EXMI bank
SIDBI- Important Point Check here:
- Small Industries Development Bank of India is shortly known as SIDBI
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) was established on 2 April 1990.
- Small Industries Development Bank of India was passed SIDBI act in 1989
- SIDBI was incorporated initially as a wholly owned subsidiary of industrial development Bank of India.
- Small industrial development bank of India is owned by various state-owned banks, insurance and financial institution.
- dependent financial institution aimed to aid growth and, small and medium-scale enterprises in India.
- SIDBI is list of 30thdevelopment bank in the world in the latest ranking of The banker, London.
- SIDBI headquarter –
- SIDBI is initiating the processor of modernization and technical up gradation of the present units.
- It provides facilities the marketing of the products of the small scale sector in India as well as foreign countries.
- SIDBI provides special aid to labour intensive industries to enable them to provide more employment.
- It is also provide refinancing, factoring, leasing, service to small area.
IDBI- important point about IDBI
- IDBI abbreviation- Industrial Development bank of India
- IDBI was established in 1 July 1964 under act of parliament as wholly owned subsidiaries of the Central bank of India (RBI)
- The ownership of IDBI was transferred to the government of India.
- IDBI Headquarter –Mumbai, India
- CMD of IDBI – Shri Neelabh Krishna
- It is list of 4th development bank in India in overall rating
- Central bank of India (RBI) categorized IDBI is an “Other public sector bank”
- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has 909 branches.
- Total ATM-1521
- Total centers -621
- IDBI is acquired United Western Bank in rescue.
- Industrial Development bank of India (IDBI) was give loans to private sector as well as public sector undertaking in the field of commodity production.
- IDBI bank gives loans to the industries directly.
- IDBI is also invests industrial shares and underwrites the securities.
- IDBI directly offers facility of rebate in the trending bills.
- IDBI organizes investment surveys.
- IDBI Lends managerial and technical assistance to the industries.
- The IDBI provides industrial developments of the backward regions.
- Enhancement to the growth of small and medium-sized industries
- And also increase in export and import substitution
EXMI bank – Important point
- Export –Import bank of India was set up on 1992.
- EXMI bank is the premier export finance institution of India; it was set up 1982 under the Export –Import bank of India Act 1981.
- The main objective of EXMI bank is to increase countries export from India and to integrate the country’s foreign trade and investment with the overall economic growth.
- Headquarter of EXMI Bank – Mumbai
- CMD of EXMI –Yaduvendra Mathur